Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Favourite Food


I like eating fast food especially McDonalds. There are a variety of food and I like the Big Mac burger most. It has two layers of beef , vegetables and cheese. It is not spicy and the taste is very strong. The taste of beef is mixed with cheese and lettuce which bring out the taste of the beef to its maximum level for a burger. Since it has two layers of beef, the smell is also very strong. I can smell it from a distance. Every time I eat it, I always put ketchup before savouring the burger. Sometimes I put chili sauce but it was quite annoying as the sauce oozed out of the burger sometimes and make the burger seem disgusting. It is not much different from double cheese burger and I think most people prefer double cheese burger. For me, I like Big Mac because it has one more piece of bread. The beef is quite salty for me so I prefer eating it with an extra piece of bread just like eating salty kimchi with rice. The lettuce also helps make the beef taste less salty and one thing that I do not like about it is that it is too big and i have a hard time eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment